Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Electrobot BMS 3S 10A 11.1-12.6V 18650 Lithium Battery Charging Protection Board Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 3 strings: 3 18650 batteries or polymer lithium batteries in series;
- Polymer battery rated voltage: 10.8V;
- Rated voltage of 18650 or 3.7V lithium battery: 11.1V;
- After the lithium battery is fully charged, the voltage is 12.6V;
- Maximum discharge current limit: 10A;
- Overcharge voltage range: 4.25-4.35v±0.05V;
- Over-discharge voltage range: 2.3-3.0v±0.05V;
- Maximum working current: 5-8A;
- Maximum instantaneous current: 9-10A;
- Quiescent current: less than 6uA;
- Internal resistance: less than 60mΩ;
- Working temperature: -40 ~ +50°C;
- Storage conditions: -40 ~ +80°C;
- Effective life: more than 30,000 hours;
- Size: 50*16*1.0mm /1.96*0.62*0.039inch;
- The selected protection board current should not be less than the controller current limit of the product you are using.
- Lithium battery should be charged with lithium battery special charger, do not use lead-acid battery charger, lead-acid charging may have high voltage breakdown protection board MOS tube, resulting in protection board overcharge is not protected.